



Protokoll der 15. Ordentlichen Sitzung am 18. Mai 2021

Ort: Zoom

Sitzungsleitung: Moritz Pleuse

Protokoll: Jessy Obst, Marie Schwarz

Anwesenheit:

StuPa Mitglieder			ASiA Mitglieder		
UP.rising	Marc Rosenau	-	Finanzen	Sophie Schreyer	Anwesend
	Linus Beyer Felix Roth Jessica Obst	- Anwesend Anwesend	Antirassismus	Eda Tatlici Nahida Pavida Tariq Shinwari	Entschuldigt Anwesend -
BFF	Philipp Okonek Sönke Beier Annika Wichmann	Anwesend Anwesend Anwesend	Geschlechterpolitik	Katherina Kraft Noah Lechner	Entschuldigt Entschuldigt
	Grüner Campus	Dulguun Shirchinbal Richard Schwarz	Anwesend -	Campus Politik	Oliver Timm
The Cosmopolitan Youth		Chukwudi Okoro Luzie Freitag	- Anwesend	Hochschulpolitik	Jonathan Wiegens Asya Mzee
Juso HSG	Jasper Wiezorek Hanna Patalas Alina Haak Moritz Pleuse	Anwesend Anwesend Anwesend Anwesend	Sozialpolitik	Henning Wilmes Jill Binder	- -
	Die Linke.SDS	Vivien Pejić Tilman Kolbe Marina Savvides Martin Nguyen	Anwesend Anwesend Anwesend Anwesend	Internationale Politik	Ehizode Irefo Boyana Kozhuharova
Grüne Hochschulgruppe		Marie Schwarz Rohan Sawahn Viviane Triems Aron Hävernich	Anwesend Entschuldigt Anwesend Anwesend	Kultur und KuZe	Florian Rumprecht
	Liberalen Hochschulgruppe	Luise Langer	Entschuldigt	Bildungspolitik	Clara Margull Angelo Camufingo
BEAT		Sara Meyer	Anwesend	Ökologie, Nachhaltigkeit und Verkehr	Johanna Tiepelmann Josephine Stimming
RCDS	Julia Schulze Dennis Kobin	Anwesend Anwesend	Presse und Öffentlichkeitsarbeit	Johanna Lagemann Wilm Weihrach	Anwesend -
				Antifaschismus und politische Bildung	Jannis Göckede
			Fachschaften	Pierre Harder	Anwesend
			Netzpolitik und Digitalisierung	Pascal Kienast	Anwesend
Gäste:					
Konstantin Streich, Joshua Miethke (Klitschnass Antrag), Sophie Zickert (7 Wochen Vollgas), Marcel Friedling (Klitschnass), Manuel Donth, Kristin Hachmeister, Paul Bünzly, Selina, Zinat, Genossin Clementine Capybara					

1. Begrüßung und Feststellung der Beschlussfähigkeit // Welcoming and establishing the quorum

21 StuPa members there

→ quorate

2. Beschluss der Tagesordnung und Bestätigung der Protokolle// Resolution of the agenda and confirmation of the protocols of the last two meetings

Moritz Pleuse (Juso): Voting about the minutes.

Vivien Pejic (Die Linke.SDS): Change that is on all minutes: The discussions are reflected in this protocol with errors and gaps.

Sönke Beier (BFF): But these are two changes?

Marie Schwarz (Grüne Hochschulgruppe): First speech amendments by Vivien from three weeks ago and as a second vote whether we note on the minutes in red the sentence.

Vote 1: 18/0/0

→ Changes accepted

Vote 2: 9/ 2/8

→ Changes accepted

Vote minutes (7): 15/0/3

→ accepted

Moritz: Any changes to the agenda?

Jessica Obst (UP.rsing): Point guests first, because Konstantin has to leave early.

- No protests

Vote agenda: 17/ 0/0

→ accepted

3. Gäste // Guests

Konstantin Streich: I work for the student body, would like to say something about the bylaws. Is a lawyer, could not check the entire statutes in the short time. Important to involve all employees, bring wealth of experience. See themselves as part of the student body. Some things need to be looked over again, best to talk about it at the next meeting. Perhaps also in the AK SOS beforehand. According to the university law, the university is not allowed to contradict, but would have to publish it, unless it is illegal and I do not see that there. My request is to push the amendment of the statutes to June. In the financial regulations must vote on a part 3 lists, is difficult because it is not written down anywhere that we must have at least that many lists. The request is, in my opinion, received too late, therefore again the request to push it to the next meeting. I am always available for you! You can call me and always contact me.

Vivien: I agree with Konstantin in large parts. Were topics that were important to the StuPa in 2019 and think that is still highly topical today. Have so far always done so that we have accepted applications until Saturday evening 23:59, would be in favor that we keep regulation. Does not make a huge difference for me whether application comes 4 hours later or not.

Moritz: We will take the opposition out later as well. Also, next time we would like to vote on it first and just talk about it today. I will also come back to you Konstantin.

Tilman Kolbe (Die Linke.SDS): Because of the RWO, then still points were noted, also because of the autonomous units. I would find it good if we again an extra meeting and then we could talk there with all interested about it and maybe also with Konstantin. Konstantin also nods, so I think that a joint separates meeting again would be good.

Moritz: StWa had written to us because the autonomous presentations had not yet been completed. But I would also find it good if we discuss this again at a separate meeting.

Vivien: Have you actually been told now that there will only be one change? I was told last year that there would be single ones.

Moritz: How we do that, we can think again. How it fits best for us.

Konstantin: Thank you for your attention! Until next time.

Tilman: When do we want to do the meeting? Maybe next week or the week after? During the day and not in the evening and also not on the weekend.

Moritz: We from the presidium create a duudle and send it to all in the StuPa and to Konstantin.

4. Berichte // Reports

1. Präsidium

Moritz: First the GO is changed on the website and it is actual now and the StWa is constituted with 4 people.

Marie: Application from queerfemfest is at the next stupa session.

Aron Hävernich (Grüne Hochschulgruppe): Which 4 people are in the StWa?

Marie: Jan Ole, Ilya, Silvan und Florian

2. AStA

Jonathan Wiegers (Hochschulpolitik Referat): At the second of June the AStA and the brandstuve are meeting to talk about the next semester. We will debate about opening for the next semester, just be a test and hygiene concept. So we will talk about concept and how we can open the university again. Because all of us want to participate at the campus again.

Sophie Schreyer (Finanzreferat): I will send you the actual budget plan for 20/21, I didn't get all things on time, so this will be at the next meeting. What is about RPA?

I have to work with your protocols.

It is really difficult to understand when and which ÄÄ take effect. If I'm not part of the meetings, it's very difficult for me to understand. I'm not interested in the discussion, but which changes were adopted or what was changed.

Moritz: We will do it better now, thanks for letting us know. I still didn't get anything from the RPA.

3. Vefa

Philipp: VeFa didn't met since the last StuPa session.

4. Weitere Berichte // further reports

Tilman: Wanted to report on negotiations of the semester ticket. Money came to us. On the other negotiations: We had problem to reach anybody. We send around a mail for people of the round table and told them that we didn't. Then they replied. Time to go public with that. We have a trusting environment there and we don't want to piss them off. Hope we will have a meeting very soon.

Selina: I am from THC and we want to make a protest because international students can just live here for one year. Maybe you want to join.

Vivien: Does this depends on the city?

Selina: Yes in berlin you can live there for three years.

5. Wahl RPA // Election RPA

Moritz: I didn't get an answer from the seminar. So now is the question what we want to do?

Tilman: Maybe it would be good to contact the former head of the finance department?

Moritz: In view of the stress I have overlooked it. But I can make up for it. So from the old RPA I have not received an answer.

Tilman: I dont know how much time stress we have. How big is the pressure?

Sophie: The sooner the better. The main thing is that the financial department has to work with it. The later it takes place, the less it brings us.

Vivien: To what Sophie just said. We proposed it at the beginning of the year. I don't know how it happened that . Do an inofficial audit and reflect what worked well and what not. Often this helps too. Right now the its not ideal but it might help.

Tilman: General a good idea that students control the student body. Try to contact Bahne & Tobias. Maybe the current finance department as well but maybe there works nobody who knows anything about it.

Sophie: First of all Tobias is going abroad in the middle of July and when I think of Bahne I don't think that he wants to get involved.

Vivien: Just to clarify: People should not control themselves. Was referring to the employees who are working in the finance departments. Obviously there is another audit necessary.

Sophie: I would like to pressure you to do something, so that we can do something at the next session.

Sönke: Probably a good idea we all remember each other an write Moritz if we don't get any mail from Moritz in one week.

6. Anträge // Applications

1. Corona Sonderzahlungen

Jonathan: I don't know if you have seen the mail from the employees. They were a little bit shocked about your reaction. You can see what they think in their mail. I think this is a compromiss. But I don't understand why you want to reduce the payment. I am very shocked about the behavior to reduce.

Vivien: I agree with Jonathan. Last session I was bringing forward a change to change the total. I would like to stick that because it is not far away from your application Sönke.

Sönke: We have now put a second **ÄA** to support the desire of the employees that all get the same. But we have changed the amount. We weigh with the wish of the employees and the aspect that it is student money.

Jasper Wiezorek (Juso): Especially with the sum that the AStA it can be divided freely and we calculated the sum according to our system, I think it is a fair compromise.

Jonathan: Yes it is a movement and I am highly okay with that but I don't get why you reduce the money for the employees. I am not clear why you do that.

Marina Savvides (Die Linke.SDS): I am also part of the student body and I am okay when I know, that the employees are paid well enough.

GO Schließung Redeliste

Tilman: I think it could have been discussed more simply.

Luzie Freitag (The Cosmopolitan Youth): Yes the StuPa is in a higher position than the AStA, but we don't have to use this. I don't get what your motivation is and how you calculated that.

Sönke: Of course, we are in exchange with all employees. We will stay with the amount. Simply because we also want to keep an eye on the student contribution. Even if it is only 1 euro, in relation the FSRs get less.

Vivien: For the employees it doesn't count the amount number of hours they worked. It is also the extra expense because of corona and homeoffice. So they want to have the feeling that they are played out against each other. That's why the same money for everybody.

Vote **ÄA (18125€) from Sönke & Jasper: 14/6/2**

→ **ÄA accepted**

Vote application with changes: 22/0/0

→ accepted

2. Etablierung Awareness Person

Viviane Triems (Grüne Hochschulgruppe): I would like to talk about the changes. Some people came to us and we thought about some changes. We changed those things and send around a new application.

We think it is very difficult to have an awareness person outside the StuPa/AStA. Also with the workshop. And constructive vote of no confidence only.

Sara Meyer (BEAT!): I think the application is very good. I don't know any workshop from the university. And I think it is important that the person is from outside the StuPa/AStA. It is difficult to remain neutral when you are involved. Also this person should be paid for this.

Tilman: I agree, think it's a good idea. Person who can take "Beratungspausen" and decide on "Grenzüberschreitungen", that could be used for political interests. People should focus on topic. Maybe we should talk about a netiquette.

Marina: A workshop on non-violent communication would also be a good idea. Better if many stupa members do that and not just those people. Possible also some kind of mediation for the whole stupa.

Moritz: I understand the points of the aspect that one is biased as a stupa member. It says that it can also be a person outside the StuPa/AStA. That is then up to the StuPa.

Viviane: Maybe somebody want to write a **ÄA**, so the stupa decides about this. Because we in the GHG weren't sure and wanted to let this open, that there is the opportunity to have somebody from outside StuPa/ AStA.

Jasper: I don't see the power imbalance? Not good if we complicate it like this.

Marie: My suggestion that we say it will first try to find someone from outside and if not, someone from StuPa/AStA must be elected. So that there is one person in any case. So the possibility of tendering would be primary.

Shubham Mamgain: Maybe we could have a person for each session, so we vote on the beginning at the session a person.

Vivien: It would be important that we pay this person. So we could make it attractive for persons out of StuPa/AStA. They should be very sensitive and should know that this is an important job. I understand that you don't want to wait till long, to find a person but this is a new structure and everybody should feel comfortable with it.

I also find the idea good that the whole StuPa is doing some kind of communication workshop. But I would like to add more points: You need to have expertise for different points, sexism and racism, their history and symbols. It's a powerful position, I agree with Tilman. That is about emotions, people can be silenced because they cannot be angry. I would like to change the vote of no confidence to simple majority.

Tilman: On power: Powerful means of saying what is and is not a boundary violation. Can invalidate arguments. It may seem obvious that some things are politically motivated. I don't like public tendering, person should be known and have a certain standing. Would find it good if awareness person would find own procedure for better discussion culture. Would therefore find clear simplification very good.

Dulguun Shirchinbal (Grüner Campus): The concept of awareness is a concept of power. In the application that was not said, in my opinion, an awareness person is not what we need. Sounds like emotional discussions are not okay. We need someone who is good in communication. White person who decides what is racism and what's not, is not good. Awareness needs a concept and there is none yet.

Shubham: Committee not only one person.

Luzie: See this application more like a symptom of a problem. Next session I really want to see a new application. There are people who have more knowledge about awareness in larger scale. Maybe we can do a "Klausurtagung" for a new StuPa.

Fraktionspause GHG

Viviane: Thank you for all your critics. Our intention was kind of different, we wanted to have a person people who you can talk to if you don't feel good. So that you don't have to say this in front of the whole StuPa. We would offer to postpone this and please write us your changes. So that we can talk about this. And not all this new information in the meeting, like today.

Luzie: For me it was not that I didn't like the application. Maybe we can have a solution that helps a step further. In short term your idea would help, in long term people we should learn to speak out loud. I will make a little draft, I will send it early enough.

Vivien: Thank you for clarification. I'm confused about what the plan what be. Discrimination work?

Viviane: No discrimination work, just a lower impact person. So that we have a person, the people can talk to.

Vivien: Antidiscrimination person would be someone else? I think that's not a good idea. The way you are socialised impacts how you communicate. You always have to have in mind where the way a person communicates comes from. Marginalisation and Discrimination always plays a role and we should address that. Awareness is a lot about power structures. We live in a society with different power structures.

GO Schluss Redeliste und Vertagung

Jasper: I would like certain lists to communicate their concerns and changes ahead of time.

GO Vorziehen 7 Wochen Vollgas

7. Initiativanträge // Initiative applications

7. 2. 7- Wochen-Vollgas

Vote: 16/0/0

→ accepted

Joshua Miethke (Antragsteller:in): We organize this year's Klitschnass, which is not taking place as planned due to the situation. We are asking for 4,195€ from the sports budget.

Kristin (Antragsteller:in): Its 7 weeks and we have one event each week, sometime stretched on a whole week. Gives the possibility to have less people and a safer way. It starts with a competition in tennis, winner of yards in 3 weeks. Make an event in front of student dormitories. Once at NP, once Griebnitzsee, once in Golm. We do this during the week with time slots. 10-20 people at the spot at a time. Everyone at student dormitory can watch from window and take part. Last week is filled with water games from Klitschnass festival. We tried not just to cancel but to give students the chance to interact and get to know each other.

Vivien: I thought it is part of Hochschulsport or are you doing it as a group of students?

Joshua: We are organizing it in cooperation with them.

Jasper: Thanks for organizing this event! And also giving your best and try to make this social event possible.

Vote: 17/0/0

→ accepted

6. Anträge // Applications

6. 3. Nil Nutzungsvertrag

Florian Rumprecht (Nil): The university send us the first example. We have to make it clear that we don't accept it that way, so that we can talk to them again.

Vote: 0/19/0

→ declined

6. 4. Satzungsänderung

Vivien: GO Postponement

Sönke: Will my AA be accepted?

Moritz: I would like to let the plenary decide.

Vivien: Maybe like to introduce briefly and then adjourn, but our silence right away does not mean that we do not mind.

Moritz: presents the application

Maybe like to introduce briefly and then adjourn, but our silence right away does not mean that we do not mind.

→ postponed

7. Initiativanträge // Initiative applications

1. Menstruationsartikel

Vote: 18/0/0

→ accepted

Viviane: We talked to the Gleichstellungsbeauftragte Christina Wolff and higher people from university. Happy where we are standing right now. Problem that they really looked at model from HS Merseburg where student body paid half of the cost. 4,5k we have to pay for one year. Project goes for 2 years, evaluations after one year. Goal is that student body has not to pay anything. The Gleichstellungskommission needs our yes to bring this forward. We appreciate if you agree on that. Please keep the discussion short.

Shubham: Also on all gender toilets?

Viviane: Also in men toilets, after two years in every toilet.

Vivien: After one year at least 20 percent should be biological. I think it is realistic that the company after a year to have thought about this 20 percent. Especially with cotton and organic cotton, we should make sure that it is sustainable. Because a lot of water is used for the cultivation. Also in the long term for feminism it would be important that there is still water for flinta* people.

Sönke: We now have a chance to get this done and I think we should make sure it gets done.

Viviane: We already talked about that with Frau Wolff. Maybe we could put it into. But of course this is an important topic.

Vivien: Something more binding. Just set a clear standard and make mor convincing that we really demand this.

Viviane: We put it in our application.

Vote: 20/0/0

→ accepted

3. Zuschuss Wahlkampfkosten

Vote: 17/0/0

→ accepted

Jessy: So that non-partisan lists can also campaign, hence the subsidy. I would take over the ÄA.

Vote (mit ÄA von Dulguun):17/0/1

→ accepted

Sitzungsende: 22:42 Uhr

