

Protokoll der 01. Ordentlichen Sitzung am 09.09.2020

Ort: Zoom

Sitzungsleitung: Moritz Pleuse

Protokoll: Jessica Obst, Marie Schwarz

Anwesenheit:

StuPa Mitglieder*innen			AStA Mitglieder*innen		
UP.rising	Marc Rosenau	Anwesend	Finanzen	Bahne Brand	Entschuldigt
	Linus Beyer	Anwesend	Antirassismus	Rasan Ali	Anwesend
Felix Roth	Anwesend	Ainhoa Davila		Anwesend	
	Jessica Obst	Anwesend	Angelo Camufingo	Anwesend	
BFF	Philipp Okonek	Anwesend	Geschlechterpolitik	Leonie Gerhäuser	
	Sönke Beier	Anwesend	Doro König		
	Annika Wichmann	Anwesend	Campus Politik	Selina Syed	Anwesend
Grüner Campus	Dulguun	Anwesend		Jannis Göckede	
	Shirchinbal	Anwesend	Hochschulpolitik	Jonathan Wiegers	Anwesend
	Anne Haußner	Anwesend	Sozialpolitik	Michał Łuszczryński	Anwesend
The Cosmopolitan Youth	Chukwudi Okoro	Anwesend	Internationales	Mohamad Al Salim	Anwesend
	Luzie Freitag	Anwesend	Shubham Mamgain		
Juso	Jasper Wiezorek	Anwesend	Kultur	Ferdinand Lamp	
	Hanna Patalas	Anwesend		Maximilian Mindl	
	Alina Haak	Anwesend	Bildungspolitik	Philipp Okonek	Anwesend
	Moritz Pleuse	Anwesend	Clara Margull	Anwesend	
Die Linke.SDS	Vivien Pejic	Anwesend	Umwelt und Verkehr	Richard Schwarz	
	Tilman Kolbe	Anwesend	Hanna Große	Holtrup	
	Marina Savvides	Anwesend	Presse und Öffentlichkeit	Lisa-Marie Maliga	Anwesend
	Martin Nguyen	Anwesend	KuZe	Ole Hadenfeldt	
Grüne Hochschulgruppe	Marie Schwarz	Anwesend	Gäste: Amanda Steinmaus (fzs), Saskia Schober, Sven Götzmann Matthias Wernicke(KuZe), Jessica Ziegler, Laura Schleusener (KuZe), Sebastian Zachrau (fzs), Sabrina Arneth		
	Rohan Sawahn	Anwesend			
	Viviane Triems	Anwesend			
Liberale Hochschulgruppe	Johannes	Anwesend			
	Dallheimer	Anwesend			
BEAT	Sara Meyer	Anwesend			
RCDS	Jonas Kolecki	Anwesend			
	Dennis Kobin	Anwesend			

1. Begrüßung und Feststellung der Beschlussfähigkeit / Welcoming and establishing the quorum

25 people from the StuPa are there, we are quorate.

Moritz Pleuse: In view of the long agenda, please say only the essentials and keep it short.

2. Beschluss der Tagesordnung und Bestätigung des Protokolls vom 07.07.2020 und 04.08.2020 / Resolution of the agenda and confirmation of the protocols of the last two meetings

Tilman Kolbe (Die Linke.SDS): I would like to propose that the application for accession the fzs be brought forward to point 4.

Moritz Pleuse: Is anybody against this application? Nobody against

→ application adopted

Matthias Wernicke: When do we speak about the about the initiative applications?

Moritz Pleuse: In 1 – 2 hours.

Voting agenda

24 yes, 0 no, 0 abstentions

→ Agenda accepted

Confirmation of agenda:

1. Begrüßung und Feststellung der Beschlussfähigkeit / Welcoming and establishing the quorum
2. Beschluss der Tagesordnung und Bestätigung der Protokolle vom 07.07.2020 und 04.08.2020 / Resolution of the agenda and confirmation of the protocols of the last two meetings
3. Berichte / Reports
 1. Präsidium
 2. AStA
 3. VeFa
 4. Weitere
4. Antrag Beitritt zum fzs (Tilman Kolbe für Die Linke.SDS)
5. Gäste / Guests
6. Aktueller Stand der VBB Verhandlungen / Current status of the semester ticket negotiations

7. Ergebnis des Rechtsgutachtens bezüglich des Konstruktiven Misstrauensvotum gegen den Finanzreferenten / Result of the legal opinion regarding the constructive vote of no confidence against the financial officer
8. Wahl des Allgemeinen Studierendenausschusses / Election of the AStA
9. Anträge / Applications
 1. Neue Schließanlage fürs KuZe (Laura Schleussner fürs KuZe Potsdam)
 2. Aufwandsentschädigungen fürs StuPa Präsidium (Moritz Pleuse fürs StuPa Präsidium)
10. Initiativanträge / Initiative applications
 1. AK Strukturen, Ordnung(en), Satzung(en) (BFF)
 2. Antrag für externe Wirtschaftsprüfung (Finanzreferat)
 3. Antrag zur Bartozewski-Ausstellung (RCDS)
 4. Nachtragshaushalt 2 Haushaltsjahr 2019/2020
 5. Ansatz Haushaltsjahr 2020/2021
 6. Kritische Einführungswoche (AStA)
 7. Technik KuZe
11. Sonstiges / Other matters

Moritz Pleuse: Does anybody has something against the protocols?

Marina Savvides (Die Linke.SDS): On the protocol from the 11. meeting people from the Die Linke.SDS wrote under the GHG list.

Moritz Pleuse: We are going to change and make it correct, thank you!

Tilman Kolbe: Are we going to vote about both protocols today? Because there was not enough time to check the protocol from the 04.08.2020.

Jessica Obst: I just got the missing information from the StWA today.

Tilman Kolbe: I would suggest voting only on the first protocol and on the next one at the next meeting.

Moritz Pleuse: Does anyone have any objections? Nobody -> Vote about the protocol from the 04.08.2020 next meeting

Vote about the protocol from the 07.07.2020

18 yes, 0 no, 5 abstentions

➔ Protokoll adopted

3. Berichte / Reports

1. Präsidium

Moritz Pleuse: Hanna Bethge from the Grüner Campus has resigned and Anne Haußner has moved up. And we wanted to apologize for the late protocol.

Vivien Pejic (Die Linke.SDS): Why do we meet via Zoom today? It is not intended and the online meetings stopped last time. How are we going to meet next semester?

Moritz Pleuse: When we must vote, we are going to meet in personal. But the other times, we would like to make it via Zoom, because of the Covid19 situation.

Vivien Pejic: This is reasonable, but we should need a change request till next time.

Jasper Wieszorek (Juso HSG): We found solution but no issue because president allowed online meetings under certain rules.

Moritz Pleuse: We will discuss this in the presidium and present our solution next time.

Tilman Kolbe: You can assume that it is going to happen, just to be clear, the president did not allow anything. Usually StuPa meetings are not allowed digital.

2. AStA

Jonathan Wieggers (AStA): Dialogue process university law began last week. Was not in favor of brandstuve as it should be, not all request made in in concept of ministry. Now we are in a discussion and I think we should all be interested in what comes. This is most important for the next 2-3years. Political requests with partners for 51€ Complaint at the administrative court. Want to make political thing go fit because state still denies paying.

Clara Margull (AStA): On 18.9. from 10 o'clock, an online inclusion workshop will take place. In the workshops the topic will be how to make the university more inclusive. Information are in the AStA newsletter and I will send another mail to the StuPa. It would be nice if some would have time to participate online.

Shubham Mamgain (AStA): We have a meeting with the chancellor at the 14.9., it is about more free rooms for students and it would be nice if some people would come. There is a demonstration in Golm tomorrow because some trees are to be cut down. We want to draw attention to ecological and sustainable buildings.

3. VeFa

Moritz Pleuse: Is somebody from the Vefa present and wants to talk?

Nobody there.

4. Antrag zum fzs Beitritt

Tilman Kolbe: You all got the application and it is similar to the one from the last StuPa. We would like to try it again this year. There is only one change, we have now more students, so its 400€ more in the first year. For more information we have Amanda from the fzs here today.

Amanda Steinmaus (fzs): Hello everyone, I am not prepared speaking in English, but I will do my best. I have a presentation here with all information about the fzs but unfortunately it is just in german. The fzs is an association you can be a member in.

Presentation with information about:

- Gründe zum Beitritt
- Verbandsstruktur
- Mitgliedschaft
 - o Was kostet eine Mitgliedschaft?
 - Bis zu 2000 Studis: symbolischer Mitgliedbeitrag 1€
 - Weniger als 10.000 Studis: $1€ * X - 2000$ (x=Studizahl)
 - Mehr als 10.000 Studis: 0,80€ pro Studis und Jahr
 - Maximalbeitrag: 30.000€
 - o Wie werde ich Mitglied?
 - Beschluss der Studierendenschaft durch ihr dazu berechtigtes Organ
 - Ausgefüllten Beitrittsantrag mit dem Beschluss, Satzung und Ordnungen an den fzs schicken
 - Der Ausschuss der Student*innenschaften oder die Mitgliederversammlung stimmt dem Beitritt zu
- Aktuelles

Shubham Mamgain: How many representatives will be there?

Amanda Steinmaus: For the general assembly 3 votes but anybody can be a part of the work groups.

Shubham Mamgain: When and where do the meetings take place?

Amanda Steinmaus: The meetings take place twice a year, in different cities. But at the moment they are digital.

Jasper Wiezorek: How do you help students who lost their job during corona?

Amanda Steinmaus: Since March we have been working to ensure that students receive support. It is important to us that they do not have to pay this money back. We have written

letters, held talks, contacted the ministry, worked with the Studierendenwerke and held protests/demos. We don't know yet how it will go on, but we have to keep trying!

Jonathan Wiegers: I want to thank you Amanda for being here today. The work of the fzs was important help during the last months. We really need this kind of connection between the students' associations!

Sönke Beier (BFF): Could you please explain the Haushalt of the fzs.

Sebastian Zachrau (fzs): Haushaltsplan 2020/2021, gilt ab dem 01. Oktober 2020

- Einnahmen aus inhaltlicher Ebene
- Personalmitte
- Verwaltungsausgaben
- Veranstaltungen, Publikationen, Kampagnen, Projekte
- Ausgaben der Gremien und Verbandsaktiven
- Sonstige Ausgaben, Rücklagen

Linus Beyer (UP.rising): How big are reserve funds?

Sebastian Zachrau: Round about 20000€ but we have a limit on 35000€ reserves.

Jasper Wiezorek: I am sure that a majority will agree with this, but a few are skeptical as well. It should not be supported by a small majority, but everyone should be behind it. Therefore, I propose to postpone the vote.

Point of order: Postponement

Tilman Kolbe: I sent this three weeks ago, there was enough time to look through the application. It is not the biggest change of any structure and this is an important application. We have a lot of more information than another student bodies.

Vote on postponement

13 yes, 9 no, 0 abstentions

➔ Application postponed

Vivien Pejic requests a break for Die Linke.SDS (8:52 pm)

Break finished (9:00 pm)

Moritz Pleuse: There is a new application, we will talk about this at the end.

5. Gäste / Guests

Moritz Pleuse: Does anybody want to speak?

Nobody

6. Aktueller Stand der VBB Verhandlungen /

Current status of the semester ticket negotiations

Tilman Kolbe: I sent my report on Sunday. It might be surprising that I am in it. That was a decision from 5 university in Brandenburg, because I managed the negotiations 3 years ago. Richard, Hanna, Jonathan, Jannis and I were sent by the AStA. The AStA is also in favor for the 365 € ticket. The task is to have the ticket as cheap as possible. Cannot decide anything, I want to lower the costs as much as possible. Normally there is the need for an Urabstimmung but now it is hard to do so. We shared the negotiations with Berlin.

It is currently happening that they are open for the 365€ ticket. Normally the prices rise every year.

Jasper Wiezorek: When did you start the negotiations? When did you receive the power of attorney?

Tilman Kolbe: We started in June/July and it was confirmed later. I cannot do anything what is legal binding.

Jasper Wiezorek: Is it possible to inform the Stupa regularly? It just looked a little like a black box because the whole Stupa did not get all information.

Tilman Kolbe: I can do a monthly report. I would not agree that there was no information. We had press releases and AStA newsletter. The information was sufficient.

Jonathan Wieggers: I wanted to point out that the lack of information was there because of the new StuPa. At every time you can contact me, other AStA members or Tilman for more information on that topic.

7. Ergebnis des Rechtsgutachtens bezüglich des Konstruktiven

Misstrauensvotum gegen den Finanzreferenten /

Result of the legal opinion regarding the constructive vote of no confidence against the financial officer

Jessica Obst: We have all received the president's response to the vote of no confidence. We wanted to emphasize once again that one should be careful with some procedures when there

are legal uncertainties. It was now sensibly regulated how a vote of no confidence must proceed.

8. Wahl des Allgemeinen Studierendenausschusses /

Election of the AStA

Jessica Obst: A mail will be sent to all students with the AStA announcements. We have merged the texts from the pad and packed them into one document. We can now go through all the texts one by one and if there are any ambiguities or if something needs to be changed, please let us know when we are at the certain text.

Marina Savvides: I cannot find the document

Jessica Obst: It is in the same mail but a separate document.

Shubham Mamgain: Are we talking about the AStA structure or the website?

Moritz Pleuse: We are talking about the call for applicants and the structure of AStA departments.

Jessica Obst: We are not talking about the structure. These texts and departments are just our imagination for an AStA. We will talk about a structure when there is the election.

Shubham Mamgain: I want to work in the department for sustainability and change the name like that.

Moritz Pleuse: We are doing it one by one.

Jessica Obst: First, we have the general information about the AStA. All of it must be translated into English, we will do so after the meeting today. Are there any comments on the general information?

Jonathan Wiegers: I have a question on the department „Interne Koordination“.

Jessica Obst: Maybe you could ask your question when we reached this department? We are now talking about the first part. Most of the texts is from the pad, I only changed spelling and grammar if necessary.

Shubham Mamgain: I want to talk about the last department.

Jessica Obst: We will talk about it when we are there, okay?

Shubham Mamgain: Okay.

Sönke Beier: In the pad, there are general tasks. Are these in this text too?

Jessica Obst: I think so.

Sönke Beier: Yes, you are right.

Jessica Obst: As there are no other comments, we move on to the first department which is antifascism. Are there any comments on that one?

Angelo Camufingo: Yeah, I want to change the word „Homophobie“ into „Heterosexismus“ and „Behindertenfeindlichkeit“ into „Ableismus“.

Dulguun Shirchinbal: I want to come back to the general information. For some of us it is important to have the bullet points for the general tasks and not a text.

Jessica Obst: We should not send a HTML mail via the student list. So, bullet points are not a good thing to use. I will do something about it. The next department is „Bildungspolitik“.

Jonathan Wieggers: Please add the BrandStuve because networking with them is important.

Dulguun Shirchinbal: At the moment, there are three names for this departments. We should use just one.

Sönke Beier: We can send the call for applicants with all three and then choose one during the election.

Clara Margull: There should not be three names. That can be confusing.

Marina Savvides: I would stuck with „Bildungspolitik“ and write about education in the text.

Sönke Beier: For these texts „Bildungspolitik“ is okay for me but later we should name it „Bildung und Lehre“ so that students know there contact persons.

Dulguun Shirchinbal: It is important to have one name.

Jonathan Wieggers: We could stay with the three names and call it „Bildungspolitik“ in the next session. The department has also general tasks.

Vivien Pejic: I am with Dulguun. Can Sönke agree?

Sönke Beier: I agree.

Moritz Pleuse: So the name is „Bildungspolitik und Lehre“

Jessica Obst: Next is „Campuspolitik“.

No comments

Jessica Obst: Then „Fachschaften“

Dulguun Shirchinbal: I want to ask why we need this department. The VeFa is an autonomous caucus that is organised by itself. So where is the need?

Jasper Wiezorek: Philipp from the department of education politics supports the idea of an autonomous department for student councils. The interface is necessary.

Dulguun Shirchinbal: I see the need for interaction and communication but putting someone in charge for the VeFa? We are trusting the VeFa.

Sönke Beier: The upcoming tasks are important. The VeFa consists of many voluntaries and the VeFa presidency cannot do everything. Therefore, we need the autonomous department which will belong to the VeFa.

Vivien Pejic: Maybe we should not call it „Fachschaften“. Has anybody talked to the VeFa if they want such a department? I think, they want to stay autonomous.

Philipp Okonek: It is their department. We will elect it one time with the AStA, in the next year, it should autonomous.

Vivien Pejic: Did you talk with the VeFa about that? I see the danger that the VeFa will feel monitored.

Philipp Okonek: There is no official decision by them, but that will be made up. So long, feedback was positive.

Clara Margull: For this department, it will be necessary to communicate with other ones, e.g. education politics.

Moritz Pleuse: Could we close the speakers list? We should go on because the KuZe is waiting.

Dulguun Shirchinbal: It is important to talk about that. Some things should be revised. We should postpone it.

Sönke Beier: The autonomous department must be inserted into the statutes. We will introduce it at the next VeFa.

Vivien Pejic: We should revise the text.

Sönke Beier: Just take it as it is. I think it is clear.

Vivien Pejic: I do not agree. People can apply and maybe there is no department.

Jessica Obst: We will revise the text and add that it is only a one-year department. The next text is about “Finanzen“.

No comments

Jessica Obst: Next „Genderpolitik“.

Dulguun Shirchinbal: Queer is crossed out because feminist includes that.

Jessica Obst: Next „Hochschulpolitik“.

No comments

Jessica Obst: The next one is the international department. We already have an English text for that.

No comments

Jessica Obst: Next „Interne Koordination“ and Jonathan had a question.

Jonathan Wiegers: All other departments are political departments. The AStA is political, we have an employee for that kind of tasks. All other people in the AStA are working on projects. I do not think, anybody would apply for that.

Philipp Okonek: I am not sure if we will find a person. It is about clear structures and having two persons for boarding positions.

Clara Margull: I understand the idea. In the past we had problems with the coordination of tasks but the AStA should be able to organise itself. Leaving this task to someone else could result in becoming dependent and losing our autonomy.

Dulguun Shirchinbal: Yes, there are problems in the AStA when it comes to distributing tasks. Some people might not know the AStA work is caring work. Everybody does that and meets each other at eye level. There is no need for hierarchy. For it new person it would be difficult to come into the structures and work on a topic like that.

Jonathan Wiegers: I agree. Many problems can be solved during the closed conference at the beginning. We must find a way to organize us on our own.

Sven Götzmann: The department is not about hierarchy nor control. It is about securing that general tasks will be done, specially employer tasks.

Clara Margull: I see problems when it comes to working together. What when the person cannot work?

Sönke Beier: Could we vote on that department?

Dulguun Shirchinbal: I see the problems at the AStA but I am against a department for boarding positions. We should ask applicants if they can imagine working on administrative tasks. The AStA should not be too large.

Jasper Wiezorek: I was suspicious at first. The AStA already has hierarchy through the board. These people have problems to work on their departments because of the general administrative tasks. This could be solved by introducing the new department.

Vivien Pejic: Why should we call for applicants who do not know the AStA structure? I would not.

Sönke Beier: **Point of order: Closing the speakers list**

Nobody is against

→ Speakers list is closed.

Tilman Kolbe: I am against too. Nobody should be paid for that tasks. I cannot imagine anybody who would apply. Dependencies would be there.

Philipp Okonek: The AStA shall not be larger.

Jonathan Wieggers: I am against putting new people on the board. That should do somebody with experience.

Marina Savvides: Can we vote on the department?

Voting on the department „Interne Koordination“

12 yes, 12 no, 0 abstentions

→ No department for „Interne Koordination“ in the call for applicants

Jessica Obst: Next culture.

No comments

Jessica Obst: KuZe

No comments

Jessica Obst: Now „Netzpolitik und Digitalisierung“ where I added some poeple for networking.

No comments

Jessica Obst: „Öffentlichkeits – und Pressearbeit“

No comments

Jessica Obst: „Sozialpolitik“

No comments

Jessica Obst: The last one is „Ökologie und Verkehr“

Shubham Mamgain: I do not want a structural change but change the name. It should be ecology and sustainability.

Moritz Pleuse: When it says nothing about traffic, nobody will work on that task in the AStA.

Jonathan Wieggers: Traffic should be named, whether in the name or as an extra department.

Jessica Obst: Maybe we could put traffic in an extra department. Some people might not want to work on both fields.

Dulguun Shirchinbal: I am against an extra traffic department.

Angelo Camufingo: For me, sustainability is included in ecology.

Jasper Wiezorek: It could be strategically better to split the departments.

Dulguun Shirchinbal: I am still against. Traffic and sustainability must be together.

Tilman Kolbe: One should not look on both topics separately.

Angelo Camufingo: How about three persons in that department, then every person can focus on one topic. I would name it Ecology, Sustainability and Traffic.

Shubham Mamgain: That is a long name, Sustainability and Traffic would be shorter. How many people will be in the department?

Jessica Obst: Two options: Sustainability and Mobility or Ecology, Sustainability and Mobility.

Vivien Pejic: The long version is more understandable. We should vote on the name.

Voting on the name

Sustainability and Mobility: 0

Ecology, Sustainability and Mobility: 20

Abstentions: 5

➔ The name is Ecology, Sustainability and Mobility.

Vote about all texts

23yes / 0 no / 0 abstentions

➔ Texts are approved

Jasper Wiezorek: **Point of order: Postpone the AStA election.**

Nobody is against

➔ AStA election is postponed.

9. Anträge / Applications

9.1 Neue Schließanlage fürs KuZe (Laura Schleussner fürs KuZe Potsdam)

Laura Schleusener (KuZe): I want to bring up the application for a new lockings system for the KuZe.

Sönke Beier: GO Antrag beider Anträge des KuZe hintereinander

Moritz Pleuse: Is anybody against that? Nobody! Antrag angenommen

Laura Schleusener: The KuZe needs a new locking system because the old contract expires in November. For this we have asked for three estimates and we would prefer the third one for 13.000€.

Vote over the locking system

21 yes, 0 no, 0 abstentions

→ application approved

10.7 Technik KuZe

Vote on accepting the initiative application

21 yes, 0 no, 0 abstentions

→ application accepted

Matthias Wernike (KuZe): The IT is 15 years old and we want to invest 9300€ for new stuff.

Sönke Beier: Why do you need two beamers and why a docking station for 200€? Why do you want a MacMini?

Matthias Wernike: We have now 15 workstations from apple. When project was founded, Mac was No. 1 in Audio and video stuff. We now need only one good mac. The servers are not mac servers anymore. We cannot change from one day to another. The two beamers are oen for the meeting room and the other one for the seminar room. The docking station is from the catalogue from the university.

Sönke Beier: Kann die Docking Station etwas Besonderes? Ich habe hier eine günstigere gefunden. Ich möchte dem Mac ehrlich gesagt nicht zustimmen.

Matthias Wernike: Ich suche gerne eine billigere Docking Station heraus und der Mac wurde sich explizit gewünscht und wird auch gebraucht gekauft.

Vote application new IT KuZe

20 yes, 1 no, 3 abstentions

→ Application accepted

Jessica Obst: **Point of Order: Next Nachtragshaushalt 2 Haushaltsjahr 2019/2020**

22 yes, 0 no, 0 abstentions

→ Accepted

10.4 Nachtragshaushalt 2 Haushaltsjahr 2019/2020

Vivien Pejic: Thanks to the person, who worked on it because Bahne is sick.

Vote supplementary budget 2:

21 yes, 0 no, 0 abstentions

→ Supplementary budget accepted

9.2 Aufwandentschädigungen fürs StuPa Präsidium

Moritz Pleuse: Der letzte Beschluss galt nur für die letzte Legislaturperiode. Dieser Beschluss soll nun für alle nächsten Präsidien gelten.

Vivien Pejic: Ich habe einen Antrag zur Änderung des Beschlusses gestellt.

Moritz Pleuse: Ich habe ihn gelesen, würde aber an unserer Version festhalten. Es steht geschrieben, dass 99€ für das Präsidium pro Sitzung vorgesehen sind und in Punkt 4 sind auch die Sonderregelungen geklärt.

Vivien Pejic: Der wichtigste Punkt hierbei ist, dass auch weniger Menschen als drei im Präsidium sein können und deswegen sollten die 99€ pro Sitzung festgehalten werden, da es trotzdem derselbe Arbeitsaufwand ist. Den Punkt 4 habe ich rausgenommen, da sich die Mitglieder des Präsidiums die Aufwandsentschädigung selbst untereinander aufteilen können.

Moritz Pleuse: Okay, ich ändere die Aussprache, nehme deine Änderungen an und überarbeite den Beschluss.

Vote on Expense allowance for the presidency

23 yes, 0 no, 0 abstentions

→ Application accepted

Jonas Kolecki (RCDS): Point of order: My application next please and voting immediatley.

19 yes, 0 no, 2 abstentions

→ Accepted

10.2 Antrag zur Bartozewski-Ausstellung (RCDS)

Vote on accepting the initiative application

18 yes, 0 no, 2 abstentions

→ Accepted

Vivien Pejic: Könntest du die Ausschreibungstexte bitte zuerst an den StuPa schicken?

Jonas Kolecki: Ja, werde ich machen.

Jessica Obst: Point of order: Next the budget for 2020/2021 please.

16 yes, 1 no, 2 abstentions

→ Accepted

10.5 Ansatz Haushaltsjahr 2020/2021

Jonathan Wiegers: Der AStA hat erst vor kurzem den Haushaltsplan bekommen, daher bin ich dafür, dass dieser heute nicht beschlossen wird.

Jessica Obst: HHT müsste zumindest beschlossen werden, damit der AStA die Stelle ausschreiben kann.

Jonathan Wiegers: Dann bin ich dafür, dass der Ansatzhaushaltsplan heute abgestimmt wird und die Abstimmung über den Haushaltsplan wird verschoben.

Tilman Kolbe: Gute Idee!

Jessica Obst: Wir müssten trotzdem heute etwas beschließen, dass dem AStA die Erlaubnis gibt die Stelle auszuschreiben.

Vivien Pejic: Point of order: Take a break of 5 minutes (11:56 pm)

Session continues at 0:01 am

Philipp Okonek (BFF): Ich habe gerade einen Antrag per Mail geschickt.

Voting on speaking about Philipp's application now

19 yes, 0 no, 0 abstentions

→ Accepted

10.8 Stellenausschreibung AStA

Philipp Okonek:

„Das Stupa möge beschließen, dass eine Stellenausschreibung für eine weitere Semix-Szocial-Stelle ermöglicht werde über 15h pro Woche mit Befristung auf ein Jahr, um der steigenden Anzahl an Anträgen gerecht werden zu können. Außerdem soll diese Stelle fest für den Ansatzhaushaltsplan 2020/21 eingeplant werden.“

Voting on the application

18 yes, 0 no, 0 abstentions

→ Application accepted

Jessica Obst: Point of order: Postpone the budget 2020/21

22 yes, 0 no, 0 abstentions

→ Accepted

Moritz Pleuse: Point of order: Next „Externe Wirtschaftsprüfung“

16 yes, 1 no, 3 abstentions

→ Accepted

10.2 Externe Wirtschaftsprüfung Finanzreferat

Voting on handling the initiative application

16 yes, 1 no, 3 abstention

→ Application accepted

Vivien Pejic: Could someone explain this please because I do not know what this is about.

Sven Götzmann: Der VBB vertraut uns nicht mehr und möchte eine externe Wirtschaftsprüfung. Der Antrag kam schonmal und nun wollen wir eine unabhängige Prüfung.

Voting on the application

20 yes, 0 no, 1 abstention

→ Application accepted

10.6 Kritische Einführungswoche (AStA)

Voting on handling the application:

13 yes/ 1 no/ 8 abstentions

→ Accepted

Clara Margull: Diese Woche soll am Anfang des Semesters stattfinden, für zwei Wochen. Wir wollen damit die Erstwochen ergänzen, in dem wir Themen, welche im Studium zu kurz kommen, mit Erstsemester*innen behandeln. Während Workshops und Seminaren werden unter anderem die Themen: Umwelt, Nachhaltigkeit, Gender und Sexismus behandelt. Wir wollen den Studierenden auch die Organe der Hochschulpolitik näherbringen und die Kultur und Geschichte Potsdams zeigen.

Johannes Dallheimer (LHG): Hat Corona Einfluss auf die notwendigen Mittel? Wie plant ihr die Vorträge und können sich auch normale Uni – Mitglieder*innen partizipieren?

Clara Margull: Wir sind in Kontakt mit der Uni Leitung, wegen der Raumverteilung aber die Vorträge werden hybrid stattfinden, also teils online, teils vor Ort. Unser Wunsch ist es natürlich, dass unter Corona Auflagen bestimmte Sachen in Präsenz stattfinden können. Zum Beispiel im Innenhof am Griebnitzsee, dort könnten sich alle verteilen und Masken tragen. Wir brauchen die Finanzierungssicherheit, um es über verschiedene soziale Medien teilen zu können.

Anne Haußner: Die Planung dafür wurde vor einer Weile ausgeschrieben und auch im StuPa/AStA verteilt.

Dulguun Sehircinbal: Letztes Jahr wurde es groß ausgeschrieben, woraufhin sich viele gemeldet und ihre Hilfe bereiterklärt haben, dann aber im letzten Moment abgesprungen sind. Auch aufgrund von Corona wird dieses Jahr der Kreis an Organisator*innen klein gehalten.

Johannes Dallheimer: Ist es denn möglich sich noch zu beteiligen?

Vivien Pejic: Ehrlich gesagt verstehe ich deine Frage nicht. Die Orga-gruppe besteht doch schon.

Johannes Dallheimer: Ich wollte nur nachfragen, da ich mich gerne beteiligen würde.

Sönke Beier: Ich dachte die Verpflegung kann nicht abgerechnet werden?

Voting on the application

16 yes, 0 no, 6 abstentions

→ Application accepted

10.1 AK Strukturen, Ordnung(en), Satzung(en) (BFF)

Vote on handling the application

14 yes, 0 no, 4 abstentions

→ Handling accepted

Vote on application

17 yes, 0 no, 2 abstentions

→ Application accepted

10.8 AK fzs Beitritt

Vote on handling the application

13 yes, 5 no, 2 abstentions

→ Antrag angenommen

Vivien Pejic: I heard some concerns from people, which I do not really understand because you had 3 weeks to go through the application. Jonathan's work last semester should have shown how important joining fzs is. The foundation of a working group should be there to discuss and solve given problems.

Johannes Dallheimer: Ich finde die Bildung eines AK unnötig. Wir hatten in den Gruppen diese Debatte schon und haben da lange drüber gesprochen. Ich würde dasselbe im AK sagen wie sonst auch.

Vivien Pejic: Ich finde es schade, dass du es so unsinnig findest. Wir können nicht Ewigkeiten warten, daher würde ich gerne mit welchen an einem Tisch sitzen und darüber reden.

Jasper Wiezorek: Der Antrag und Beitritt sollten an einige Bedingungen geknüpft werden, zum Beispiel könnte es dann eine Person geben, welche als fzs Beauftragte*r fungiert. Außerdem sollte es nach dem Probejahr eine Evaluation geben. Der Arbeitskreis ist vorstellbar, aber ihr hättet auch vorher auf andere Listen zugehen können.

Marina Savvides: Wir hatten ein Meeting mit den Jusos, daher sehe ich den Punkt nicht, dass wir nicht auf euch zugegangen sind. Ich finde es unnötig den Antrag zu verschieben, da auch die Bedingungen nach Eintritt besprochen werden kann.

Jasper Wiezorek: **Point of order: Immediate voting**

Vivien Pejic: Speaking against. This is not a great way to deal with it. Basically, you are against the AK.

Voting on point of order

15 yes, 8 no, 0 abstentions

→ Denied

Philipp Okonek: The interactional work could be a opportunity to talk about your concerns.

Vivien Pejic: I think it is really important to talk about the way we communicate. There is lot of criticism but no real handlungsoptionen.

Voting on the application

17 yes, 3 no, 2 abstentions

→ Application accepted

11. [Sonstiges / Other matters](#)

Vivien Pejic: Initiativ application: AK Englisch

Vote on handling the initiative application

19 yes, 0 no, 0 abstentions

→ Handling accepted

Vote on application

20 yes, 0 no, 0 abstentions

→ Application accepted

Sitzungsende: 00:57 Uhr